1st long 1st long

Relaxing

I found it entertaining.Really good idea and great music.I would just say that the frame by frame is very stiff.Graphics need more improvement

XnC Episode 2 Part II XnC Episode 2 Part II

Stop now

Graphics and sound are lacking again here bro.Neat story concepts,but horrible EVERYTHING else.You should at least cut the characters out.

XnC Episode 1.5 XnC Episode 1.5

They have been bad since asshire.

I have seen scarier things in Afghanistan when i was there in 2007.Listen.You have great ideas but the animation is just horrible.You should write them and have some one else do the animation and sound.I think they are funny but the shitty graphics and sound gets in the way.

Afternoon Lunch Afternoon Lunch

i thought it was funny

some sort of quick idea i presume?

TheSlumberingElderly responds:

Well thank you for the compliment. It was sort of a quick idea, kinda, I guess...

Man's Best Friend Man's Best Friend

Yay!

My scrotom is my best friend. I will be sure to take good care of the bastard. Well, it was a neat idea. The audio got boring a bit mid way into the animation.

The Goat (Part 1) The Goat (Part 1)

I love Adam's albums

My bro and I always listened to the albums and hoped some one would animate the audio.great job. Graphics could be better, but who gives a goat?

Eatin' Soup Eatin' Soup

yay

The animation was smooth.No plot but I inderstand that it is a randomn movie

Rick Bastard Rick Bastard

Very funny

Graphics could be more clear.Spend more time on that.Very original.Never new why the wedding dress was white.I learned something.A 10 for teaching me something!

Prank Call: BLOWJOB Prank Call: BLOWJOB

Needs animation

That was a really fun prank call. Why don't you animate it.It would be great to animate it.In fact e-mail me and we can chat about it.I'll animate it.

-HitmaN Part 1- -HitmaN Part 1-

Very catchy

Grabbed my attention just from the title.Love hitman movies and games.The Hitman games series are awesome.Very well done.The intro was great.Captures the characters emotions.The scenery was great (signs blowing in wind).Great choice of music.