messy shit messy shit

It was cute

I understand,it is a test.You have great scripting>I wish you can teach me how to make multiple enemies on a shooting game(live and let die).

Shooting Tutorial 2.0 Shooting Tutorial 2.0

I thought it was educational.

I always wanted a shooting game tutorial.Look at the tony montana(finished) movie I made.I did not know how to use actionscript,so I drew the enemies and converted them to buttons(making them skip to death scenes when clicked).Its hard to explain.Now I efficiently know how to make a shooting game.Thank you.Respect to all of you helping us newbs.

Smoke-Tower responds:

Thanks mate! sorry for taking so long to respond but... i was checking the other 100s of reviews i have to check for the other flashs

-Justin :)

Character Test Character Test

how cute

that little monster ca probably kill me in 3.5 seconds.

Frank-Uselesschris responds:

:P nah he's a gd little monster

Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

It was good 10% of the time..........

But as soon as the parts that DTOTHEG animated ( I could tell. They looked a more crappy than the other scenes) I just laughed and threw a soda can at the moniter. But hey. This is the highest score a movie with dtotheg involved ever got. You got a style of 3 becuase the story still sucked, but was better than the other shit you make. You ONLY got a little humor for bashing Canada. But I am starting to think that you also decend from there as well. I would say that the person who mainly animated this, to not let DTOTHEG animate at all. He ruins the movie.

Rat Zapper! Rat Zapper!

I love killing things

Anyone who dislikes this needs to be dragged into the street and shot!!!

Metal Slug Rampage Metal Slug Rampage

yay

What a goat.Just like the game.I loike that arcade game,but the new one that came out for x box is so stupid.Why would anyone wanna buy a game made out of nitento sprites for $50.Expecially on a system like x box?

Spear Britney Spear Britney

yay

It was really good.It had a great variety of sounds.

Sub 2 [game] Sub 2 [game]

wow

what a goat

Betty Flashes! Betty Flashes!

boing

Best Dress-Up EVER Best Dress-Up EVER

that woman was hot indeed

u should make it a drag and drop.Those r more fun