1st long 1st long

Relaxing

I found it entertaining.Really good idea and great music.I would just say that the frame by frame is very stiff.Graphics need more improvement

XnC Episode 2 Part II XnC Episode 2 Part II

Stop now

Graphics and sound are lacking again here bro.Neat story concepts,but horrible EVERYTHING else.You should at least cut the characters out.

XnC Episode 1.5 XnC Episode 1.5

They have been bad since asshire.

I have seen scarier things in Afghanistan when i was there in 2007.Listen.You have great ideas but the animation is just horrible.You should write them and have some one else do the animation and sound.I think they are funny but the shitty graphics and sound gets in the way.

messy shit messy shit

It was cute

I understand,it is a test.You have great scripting>I wish you can teach me how to make multiple enemies on a shooting game(live and let die).

Shooting Tutorial 2.0 Shooting Tutorial 2.0

I thought it was educational.

I always wanted a shooting game tutorial.Look at the tony montana(finished) movie I made.I did not know how to use actionscript,so I drew the enemies and converted them to buttons(making them skip to death scenes when clicked).Its hard to explain.Now I efficiently know how to make a shooting game.Thank you.Respect to all of you helping us newbs.

Smoke-Tower responds:

Thanks mate! sorry for taking so long to respond but... i was checking the other 100s of reviews i have to check for the other flashs

-Justin :)

Character Test Character Test

how cute

that little monster ca probably kill me in 3.5 seconds.

Frank-Uselesschris responds:

:P nah he's a gd little monster